Fantasy Soccer Rules
Here you can find our general rules about Fantasy Soccer. Payouts, points, contests and limitations for our Fantasy Soccer tournaments.
If you have any questions or some feedback for us: Contact us
Deadlines for your entries
You can unregister from any contest that we offer up to 2minutes before the game starts. We know that some lineups are just official 20-30minutes before the match, so we want to give you a little more space. Fantasy soccer wouldn´t be so much fun otherwise!
Our Contest Rules
- Pick 12 players in each contest with a maximum virtual budget of 100mio€
- Possible Formations are: 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 3-5-2, 4-5-1, 5-4-1, 3-4-3, 5-3-2 and one substitution player on the bench (only defender, midfielder or forward possible)
- Salaries of the players won´t change when a new contest is created but will change from time to time because of the performance of the players
- You can watch in our live feed your fantasy team and their points while they are playing in real time
- Contest results will be based on the total points reached, the player with the most points is the winner of the contest
Our Payout Rules
- Our Payout structure varies from contest to contest. It´s mainly based on the contest field size. Normally between 15-20% of the contest field are getting paid.
- If there are two or more players with the same amount of points the money will be splitted between these players
Our Team Building Rules
- Unless there is a very specific change in the rules you have to select 12 players to your fantasy team
- The team must include: 1 Goalkeeper (GK), 3 to 5 defenders, 3 to 5 midfielders, 1 to 3 forwards and 1 substitution player on the bench (only defender, midfielder or forward possible)
- The substitution player on the bench is just getting into play if any of your starting 11 players will not play at least 1 minute of the game
- You can just buy players for the maximum virtual budget of 100mio€
- With our Save&Load function you can save your team on any point you want
- You can just change your team for the contest until 2minutes of the first game
You can just select maximum of 3 players per team if the rules of the contest do not have other specifics
Our Scoring System Rules
You can discover our scoring system here: Scoring System